I’m still finding my way around this blog. I have to figure out how often to post bucket lists and how often to blather on about my inconsequential life and how often to wax philosophy about my bucket list observations as I relate life goals to Calvin and Hobbes or the Sims or the patterns tea leaves make in the bottom of my cup.
But I always like sharing (see, forcing) the curious things I find with my friends and so, why not spread the love to the random interested readers and as is more likely, the devoted one or two stalkers out there?
And perhaps they’ll inspire your bucket lists. On to the links!
- I think recreating old photos is on my unofficial bucket list. Especially this one from high school!
- If I moved out, I think it would be fun to do this light switch time capsule for someone to discover
- Cheese rolling has to be on someone’s bucket list
- And in case you need more inspiration to go explore the world, here’s nearly a hundred more
- Broke, but need to keep caffeinated? Make a copycat frappuccino to keep you dreaming
- I mean, I know I’m going to need energy to make my room as fantastic as these, but that’s more of another life expectation than bucket list
- How about Mighty Girl’s list of 100 Skills Everyone Should Master? I’m miserable at 62.
- If following in Roger Ebert’s footsteps is on your bucket list, this guy might be one step ahead
- Want to live somewhere entirely new? See how it compares to your home country
- I’m fascinated by the blue city of India
Have a lovely weekend!