Winter is coming. September is here. I already spotted a few colored leaves on trees. Every year I tell myself, I’ll be somewhere without winter, and every year, New York manages to sing its siren song again. Sigh. One day.
Anyway! Hope you have all had a lovely week, despite the reminder that summer is leaving us again. I spent the week prepping for new students, wearing the most out of my sundresses, and catching up with my friends at their theatre company’s first performance! Exciting stuff!
Try to get out and enjoy the warm weather while you can, too. We all need that Vitamin D before we all burrow in our caves for the next several months.
- Just to, you know, torture myself further about winter, I’ve been reading about life in the coldest populated place on earth. Brr!
- These baby Groot cupcakes from Guardians of the Galaxy are too adorable to eat
- Speaking of food, I want to do this challenge where you try a different country’s cuisine each month
- Do you get voicemail anxiety too? I believe in a world free of voicemail
- Super interesting – how one American woman faced racism while working in Thailand
- Would embarrassing yourself be enough motivation to wake up in the morning?
- What happens when you like everything on Facebook
Have an sunny, sepulchral, September weekend!