Late on the weekly inspiration, but here we are! Last week was full of getting into the fall swing of things. The air’s got that brisk scent to it already, though the temperatures are clinging to the 70s during the day. I too, am clinging to my summer dresses and sandals as long as I can. I don’t think I’ll be able to hold out too much longer.
Still, autumn keeps that back-to-school vibe of bettering oneself, and with that I’m plunging into lots of little bucket list challenges. Maybe some of these links will inspire yours!
- So many people seem to work from home these days – I love these home office transformations to make a beautiful space
- Getting a tattoo on your face is about as extreme as it gets, but this UV ink one is actually very cool!
- This story about one girl’s need to runaway from home at thirteen and get legal emancipation was quite a read
- But here’s a reminder there are good people to balance the bad, on adopting from foster care
- These gluten free dinner rolls have me terribly craving bread
- What are some of your favorite opening lines from literature?
- Life as a Magnolia Cupcake bouncer sounds intense
Have a productive, positive, perfect week!