Hello, hello! It’s nearly the autumnal equinox, the day when daylight and nighttime hours are equal. That will be this Tuesday, the 23rd. I’ve been dabbling again in my spiritual pursuits of nature appreciation and recognizing my druid and ancient Roman roots. (Side note – I really need a time machine to meet my ancestors.) Anyway, this means I’ve been trying to be more present and notice the subtle shifting of seasons changing. It’s been very interesting to read about Autumn equinox traditions and folklore!
Have some pumpkin spice, break out the sweaters, and check out Sunday’s links:
- I should keep this stickied above my desk – eight things everyone in their 20s needs to chill out about
- Start your day with hot water and lemon! This sounds like a good way to wake up
- And why you shouldn’t use your phone as an alarm… I’m a terrible offender with this
- These brides and grooms are rocking some pretty amazing mohawks
- Doing karaoke is an outdated, never achieved item on my bucket list… maybe I’ll have some bravery with these karaoke songs for people who can’t sing
- The buy nothing year – how two roomies saved over $55,000
- Pumpkin pie smoothie! Must indulge the need for pumpkin spice
Have a grand, glorious weekend!