This week, I went to a carnival and coveted after some funnel cake (damn you, celiac), watched a movie on my bucket list, and attended a reading. Busy busy! But being busy is fun. I love always having something to do and even in down time, there’s usually an idea brewing in my mind to explore.
Enjoy these links for some whimsical browsing:
- This outdoor wedding in Oregon is barefoot, beautiful, and breathtaking
- Could you walk 10,000 miles across the world in three years? By yourself?
- Just by being you, you have immense privilege and power… Staggering when you really think about your luck in life
- A secret room! My child self would’ve imploded to discover this
- Hitting rock bottom isn’t as bad as it sounds
- Candy corn hot chocolate sounds like a good way to start October
- I think children’s books stay with us for a reason; they teach us such important lessons
Have a wonderful, whimsical, welcoming week to October!