Less than a week til Halloween! This week I saw Gone Girl, which was spectacularly good and mind bending as the novel, and I broke out my Gatsby shirt for the first time. There are little bits of happiness to be found everywhere, even as the sun teases us with less light day by day. The leaves are a beautiful color and the chill puts the color in our cheeks. It’s wonderful to watch nature transform and change in parallel to our own frenetic lives.
Enough pontificating! So, Halloween. I hope you’re being something nice and scary. It’s certainly feeling like fall now, isn’t it? Hopefully Halloween won’t give us any tricks this year in the form of another flash blizzard, hurricane, or nor’easter. Let’s have some treats instead.
- Wednesday Addams is one of my spirit animals.
- Keep your house warm by baking these pumpkin spice coconut flour donuts!
- Costume weddings – it would be quite fun to marry on Halloween
- Are you doing NaNoWriMo? Gear up and start with a page a day
- I love Danielle’s post about costumes from childhood books
- Life with a pet lion looks adorable, but deadly
- Get confident
Have a spooky, spiffy, spirited week!