So. It snowed. On Friday. The end is here. I’m already having far-fetched fantasies of moving to Hawaii and taking up hula dancing. Or to the center of the earth. That could work too. Just hang out in the earth’s molten core for a while to warm up.
Anyways! This week, I saw the movie Big Hero 6, and caught up with friends. I can’t believe November’s already half-done. I haven’t done a scratch of Christmas shopping. I should get on that.
Enjoy these inspiring links!
- Starbucks-style gluten free apple fritters? Yum – and we can still use the last of those autumn apples
- Though be wary, here are lessons from a local food scam artist
- This reddit thread on people’s worst “F*** I’m poor” moments was really humbling
- Sarah, one of my favorite bloggers, talks about how she lives her life on purpose
- One woman’s quest to knit 10,000 hats to give away
- I love this look at multicultural weddings – so lovely!
- And Samantha’s list on book series that shouldn’t have ended is spot on
Have a vivacious, vigorous, valiant week!