So. Now that we’ve all properly recovered from our food comas, it’s time to dive straight into December. I ate so much… mostly because we found an amazing gluten-free stuffing mix (thanks, Glutino). I hadn’t had stuffing in five years! This has also been a week of movies – I saw both Divergent and Mockingjay. Both are great series… until the last books. Those are slightly devastating, for different reasons.
Annnnnd, I gave into some Black Friday online temptations. And Cyber Monday. Oops. Well. I only buy clothes for myself once a year during these sales, so it was time. And I got nearly all my holiday shopping done!
Here are some links to kick off your December!
- Funky weddings are the best, like this Portland science wedding
- I love data. 23 maps and charts that will surprise you.
- Whoa, this illuminated bike path is gorgeous and dreamy
- On keeping your personal overhead low
- NPR tells the story of how certain states effectively kidnap native children from reservations. Horrifying.
- Hello, stranger.
- On why a change is as good as a break, and 17 ways to switch it up
Have a warm, witty, wondrous week!