Another Sunday, another round of links! This week, I caught up with some of my favorite people and had a total deja vu moment as we sipped coffee in our old stomping grounds. Several of the kids I work with gave me Valentines. I’ve also recently been shown the web series, RWBY, which is totally incredible and a perfect combination of Final Fantasy meets a Joss Whedon-esque cast of kickbutt girl heroes (and villains!).
Here are some fun reads for tomorrow’s morning coffee.
- I love Mardi Gras, especially the whole tradition of king cake!
- My friend Chelsea just started as an au pair in Australia and is having the best time
- How to boost your confidence
- What’s a day of life like in the capital city of North Korea?
- Watch the reaction of this cocoa farmer trying chocolate for the first time! (Thanks to Kim for this one!)
- This Humans of New York love story gives me the warm fuzzies
- What to remember when receiving a life-saving gift
Have a amorous, amazing week.