Happy Tuesday! What happened last week? I spent time with my friends on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday… I feel so lucky! It’s been hard being all bundled away for the winter, so this weekend felt like a rebirth. We all survived another winter!
Saturday, we had a belated birthday party at a speakeasy in the city, which ended up getting relocated to a really lovely Irish bar, where we had the entire upstairs almost to ourselves. We dressed in sparkly flapper swag. I learned that despite being a lightweight since college, I can still take the odd shot (success?). Eight of us crashed in one hotel room for the night, and Sunday was spent recovering with brunch and movies… and four consecutive episodes of Orphan Black. My fave.
Here’s to warmer weather and longer days, and more opportunities to see all of my favorite people in this world. And, here are our links!
- Speaking of friends, I love these 14 ways to show them some appreciation
- What’s it like to grow up in Greenland?
- This playlist based on the Mara Dyer trilogy is awesome
- Feeling unproductive? Here are 25 meaningful things you can do in 30 minutes or less
- Need a cheap place to live in Japan? Buying a haunted house will knock down the price
- Twenty-five brilliant maps that explain the English language
- Even the most famous of women have had to overcome insecurity
Have a cheery, sunny week and ditch your winter parkas!