A jolly Tuesday to everyone! Last week, I celebrated the birthday of not one, not two, but three friends! All you lovely darlings rock. Keep doing you. It’s crazy that tomorrow is April. To think, this week we’re already dyeing eggs and stuffing our faces with chocolate bunnies. It makes me feel like I’m time-traveling sometimes. What comes to my mind is the quote, “The days are long but the years are short”. Blink and you’ll miss them.
Here are some links I found in my recent, never-ending internet travels:
- What would historically accurate Disney princesses look like?
- I love these 15 notes Sarah wrote to her younger self
- What life with Stanley Tucci is like, maybe kinda hopefully?
- Expats get mall makeovers in different countries–the results are fantastic!
- Sara’s outfit post for one of my guilty pleasure shows is spot on!
- Mmm, copycat peanutbutter chocolate chip larabars. I need these
- How different cultures around the world think about parenting
Have a exquisite, extravagant, elegant week!